We want you to have a great experience with us from the moment you step foot in the door. In order to provide that for you, first we need to know a bit about you … what is your story, what is your background/experience level, what are your goals, what is your current fitness level, and so on. With that in mind, we have created an intake process designed to ensure we can provide you with the best experience possible. Here is what it looks like.
- Sign up for your choice of options to get started. Once you have done that we will contact you to set up your first appointment.
- When you come in for your initial appointment we will give you a little tour of the gym, make sure you are comfortable and situated, and then just chat and get to know you for a few minutes and make sure you are feeling good in the space. This is also where we will ask questions about your goals, experience level, injury history, and so on.
- After that, we move on to initial assessments. Without knowing how you move we cannot provide the best guidance for you, so assessments are crucial to help us advise what path your training should take.
- Once that is done we will discuss your results and how everything looked. The combination of your goals along with how the assessments went will determine what we suggest for your training moving forward.
- Next, we generally will get hands on with some instruction. For most people, we get started with fundamentals of core alignment, stability, and bracing.
- After that, you are off to the races! If you are doing 1-on-1 personal training then we will have what we need to start creating a great program for you. If you are planning to try classes, we can make recommendations about which ones will be the best fit for you right now, so you can be sure to invest your time in the workouts that will deliver the results you are looking for.