Interested in trying out some of our classes? Here is information on our trial process (local residents only):
The two-week trial begins with a 45 minute one-on-one session with one of our coaches. During this appointment, we’ll show you around the gym to get you comfortable, collect some basic medical background from you, and do a flexibility assessment we call a Movement Screen. Once that is appointment is completed, you then get 14 consecutive days of the following classes from our Martial Arts and Strength Training programs:
- From our Martial Arts program:
- No Gi Jiu Jitsu (this is our suggestion if you are new to BJJ)
- Jiu Jitsu
- Women’s Jiu Jitsu
- From our Strength Training program:
- Athletic Training (a perfect compliment to our BJJ classes)
- Strength & Conditioning (previous experience with barbells strongly suggested)
- Kettlebell Technique* (pending the score of your Movement Screen)
Purchase below (local residents only). Once you have made your purchase, we will contact you to set up your initial appointment / Movement Screen.
If you still have questions you’d like to ask before signing up for a trial, please contact us using the form below. Thank you!
NOTE: If you are interested in either Olympic style Weightlifting (the competition lifts of the snatch and the clean&jerk) or Youth Weightlifting, please email us directly at email@example.com