Interested in trying out some of our classes? Here is information on our trial process (local residents only):
The 2-week trial of classes begins with an initial orientation session (scheduled by appointment, we will email you) to show you around the gym and make sure you know what to expect in classes. This orientation also includes a quick assessment called a “movement screen” to determine if there are any areas of mobility we think you would benefit from working on – note that some of our classes have minimum requirements for mobility before participation.
The 2-week trial includes access to the following classes:
- S.P.E.A.D. (Strength, Power, Endurance, Agility, Durability)
- Kettlebell Technique (pending your score on the movement screen)
- Classes available for those who have met test-in criteria
- Strength & Conditioning (strength & technique minimums required)
- Kettlebell level 1 (strength & technique minimums required)
- Jiu Jitsu Fundamentals
- Jiu Jitsu
- Women’s Jiu Jitsu
- No Gi Jiu Jitsu
If you still have questions you’d like to ask before signing up for a trial, please contact us using the form below. Thank you!
NOTE: If you are interested in either Olympic style Weightlifting (the competition lifts of the snatch and the clean&jerk) or joining our Oregon LWC competition team please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org