LAST UPDATED Tuesday June 30th at 5:02PM.
First off we thank you for your patience and continued support during these difficult times. The struggle has been real but we are excited beyond belief to re-open and see all of your smiling faces again!
This page will serve as the latest news on re-opening procedures, so please check back daily.
- If you want continued distance coaching either via Zoom or TrueCoach please contact here.
- We will be updating the MindBody schedule by Wednesday June 17th so that you may make class reservations. EVERYONE MUST HAVE AN APPOINTMENT TO ENTER.
- If you are a 1:1 private coaching student, your coach will reach out to you directly.
Your heath and ability to receive quality instruction in a fun and friendly environment is our highest priority. Having said that things will be different than what you are use to and will continue to be until we have more news from Governor Brown, the Oregon Health Authority and the CDC.
- Covid screening questions:
- Have you had a new or worsening cough?
- Have you had a fever?
- Have you had shortness of breath?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone with these symptoms or anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- If you responds “yes” to any of the screening questions, you are asked to return home and wait to return to the gym until all symptoms, including fever have been resolved for at least 72 hours without medication, or at least 14 days after contact with a person with a cough, fever, or diagnosed with COVID-19.
- You must have an appointment or class reservation if you are going to train. No exceptions at all. For classes and 1:1 appointments, you will be asked to wait outside until your coach is ready for you. One of the coaches will come outside once the gym is ready for class.
- You must wear a mask to come inside the gym and please do everyone a favor and wear a mask when traveling to bathroom or to wash your hands in the gym.
- Upon entering the gym you will immediately put your belongings in your designated box, grab your equipment for the class and wash / sanitize your hands and return to your box. Please remain in your box for the entirety of class.
- For Jiu Jitsu fitness and kickboxing fitness class, all the same rules apply as above but please make your way down the turf with shoes on to the edge of the mats. Remove your shoes and sanitize your hands and feet. Place belongings at the edge of the mats along with your water bottle.
- Please only walk on the designated turf areas to make your way to the restroom.
- Please use the disinfecting buckets located at each box and BJJ mat areas to wipe equipment down after each class.
- Please do not come early to warm up or stay late to cool down. Due to physical distancing requirements space is limited due to the 6 feet rule and therefore we are unable to accommodate students outside of class and 1:1 designated times.
- No Shower: in order to meet Phase 1 guidelines the shower will be closed.
- Please arrive in workout gear and only bring what is absolutely necessary into the gym for your training session. Everything will need to stay within your box so we encourage you to travel light.
- Please bring you own full water bottle. You will keep it with you throughout your workout (and not in cubbies).
- Please bring your own sweat towel and chalk if you traditionally use these items in class.
- All training participants may choose not to wear a mask while indoors if participating in strenuous exercise.
- We will be sending out updated waivers for everyone via DocuSign. If you don not complete the waiver you will be asked to complete a physical copy prior to class. You must complete a new waiver.
- All coaches will wear masks and follow health and safety guidelines as outlined by the Oregon Health Authority. All staff will also be taking their temperatures at the start and end of every day. If someone is not feeling well, they will be asked to stay home and will be paid.
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOR PATIENCE AND SUPPORT. WE ARE EXCITED TO SEE ALL OF YOU!!
-Mira & Tony